A Recent Epiphany

Most of the income I earn online comes from 20% of the referrals I find, the other 80% do very little as I mentioned in a previous post. So I went into my best paying program and filtered through the reports to find the most productive vein and sure enough, it was from a referral I found in a Social Network and NOT from madly clicking traffic exchanges or any other massive advertising campaign.

I fully realize that most of the people on Plinky are not the least bit interested in making money online, but it doesn't take a lot of time to get some exposure either and all I am looking for is ONE.

Is it you?

Powered by Plinky

About these ads

About Warren Contreras

Just an old retired guy having lots of fun online. What sets me apart is, I would rather teach you to fish than have to feed you forever.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s